- WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? We are located in Northeast Pennsylvania.
- HOW IS YOUR APPAREL PRINTED? Our white/pastel apparel is currently printed using Dye Sublimation printing process. Dye-sub printing yields beautiful and permanent colors that are embedded in the fabric, rather than printed on the surface. Images on fabric won’t fade or crack even after multiple washings. For darker items, we also use screen printing with high quality professional heat transfers.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET MY ORDER? Our production time is 2-5 business days. All orders are made-to-order. Shipping time (which is separate from production time) can be anywhere from 1-5 days depending on the shipping method chosen at checkout.
- CAN YOU RUSH MY ORDER? Please message us if you need to expedite your order. A rush fee may apply.
- CAN I CHANGE THE TANK/SHIRT TO A SHIRT/TANK? Absolutely! Prices and colors will vary between styles so if there's a design you like but want it on a different garment, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss the details and set up a custom order for you. We typically respond within the same day.
- HOW DOES THIS SHIRT/TANK FIT? We use a variety of garments and they all fit a little bit differently. There are sizing details located for all products. Unisex shirts are men's shirts and are in men's sizing so it's always best to order down. Just make sure to read the description to make sure you are ordering the correct size.
- DO YOU SELL WHOLESALE? Yes. If you are a retailer and would like to sell our products, please send us an email (email@example.com).
- WHAT CARRIER DO YOU USE? We primarily use USPS.
- I DIDN'T RECEIVE MY ORDER BUT TRACKING SAYS IT'S DELIVERED. WHAT NOW? Unfortunately we can not send out free replacements for orders shown as delivered on the tracking but are not actually received by the buyer. Gotta Love It! is not responsible for packages that were mishandled by the USPS or stolen from your point of delivery. Please contact your mail carrier or local post office if your package arrival does not match the online tracking.
- MY SHIRT IS DAMAGED. WHAT NOW? All shirts are inspected prior to shipping to ensure that we do not send out a damaged product. In most cases we will send out a replacement if the shirt arrived damaged, but you will need to send photos of the item and packaging for us to accept your claim. From there we will respond with an appropriate course of action. Claims need to be made within 3 days of receiving your order. We will not be liable for customers who damage the product upon receipt (opening with scissors, box knife, etc).
- DO YOU GUARANTEE DELIVERY DATES? We would love to, however we cannot guarantee delivery dates. While the vast majority of packages arrive in the scheduled time frame, there are rare occasions when the delivery is delayed due to circumstances beyond our control. Once the USPS is in possession of your package, it's up to them to deliver it in a timely manner. We have no control of the post office and we are not responsible for any mistakes or delays with packages. USPS only guarantees delivery dates for Priority Express shipments or your (shipping) money back. If the delivery date is critical, we recommend opting for Priority Mail at checkout.